ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bryan Pendleton" <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.5 -- deprecated warning from Available task
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:50:23 GMT
> > [available]   Build file should not reuse the same property name for
> > different values.
>
> When your run target gets called, the property has already been set
> and <available> shouldn't be able to change its value.

Sure, I understand all that. The point is, <available>
*wasn't* changing its value. The value was the same,
but the message told me not to reuse the same property
name for *different* values.

I was re-using the same property name for the *same* value.

That should be an (effective, if not literal) no-op, just
as it was in Ant 1.4.

bryan