ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: [feature request] Better support for <war update="true">
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:57:13 GMT
Oops ... I meant:

<war update="true"
     warfile="[...]test.war">

    <webinf dir="${conf.weblogic61.dir}">
        <include name="weblogic.xml"/>
    </webinf>
</war>

Ok, It seems the war is not updated simply because the timsestamp of
test.war is later than weblogic.xml. I would have thought that as the
weblogic.xml file did not exist, it would have been added, disregarding
the timestamp.

Performing a <touch> before the <war> task on weblogic.xml makes it
work.

Thanks
-Vincent