ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Reid" <mark.r...@proxima-tech.com>
Subject Running Ant with Loggers and Listeners Simultaneously
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 01:55:40 GMT
Hi,

I found myself in a position where I'd like to run an Ant build with both a MailLogger and
a custom Listener I have written observing the build process.

I've tried doing this:
    % ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listeners.MailLogger -listener MyListener
and MyListener gets the build messages fine but I do not receive any mail at the end of the
build process.

Can I have a logger and a listener observing the same build? How about several loggers and
several listeners?

Thanks,

Mark
---