ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Paris" <nathan.pa...@laurelhillgis.com>
Subject RE: Problems with <exclude> in javac
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:04:14 GMT
The ${srcDir} variable is src/ .  Inside src/ I have the packages:

src/com/package1
src/com/package2

So my src variable is where the package-structure is located, but
doesn't include the package structure.  So what I am doing should work,
right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Milind Nirgun [mailto:NirgunM@C-IV.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 3:00 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Problems with <exclude> in javac

What is the value of your ${srcDir}? The documentation says that "if you
include part of your package-structure inside the srcdir attribute, Ant
will recompile your sources every time you call it". I believe that is
whats happening in your case.
After you have done clean it recompiles all your sources. Otherwise it
is not recompiling the two excluded files probably because they haven't
changed.