ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Paris" <nathan.pa...@laurelhillgis.com>
Subject Problems with <exclude> in javac
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:45:10 GMT
I am trying to exclude some file from being compiled.  Here is the code
I am using:

<target name="compile" description="clean up" >
    <javac
srcDir location="${srcDir}"
destdir="${buildDir}"
            classpath="${classpath}"
            debug="off">
<exclude name="com/package/file1.java"/>
            <exclude name="com/package2/file2.java"/>
    </javac>
</target>

<target name="clean" description="clean up" >
        <delete dir="${buildDir}/com" failonerror="false" />
</target>

I am having "weird" results in terms of if I do the compile after I have
done a clean then the excludes seem to be ignored, but if I do the
compile any other time it seems to work.

Any ideas?