ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: newbie: best practice?!
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:15:14 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>

> Erik is going to do something with one of the Appendices, 'The Elements of
> Ant Style', so that everyone will be able to see/contribute to it. That
> right Erik?

Yes, its on my to-do list to convert our books Elements of Ant Style
appendix to an XML file that I will then transform to HTML (and others can
PDF it if they want) and add it to the Ant website.  When I'll do that will
depend on how quickly I get up and running with my new PowerBook.

Anyone wanna volunteer to help me migrate my e-mail from Outlook Express on
Win2k to the OS X box?
How about help getting ssh CVS going too?  :))

    Erik