ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Jaffe<wizard...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: unknown task
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:41:37 GMT
Thanks, I discovered it inside the project-specific ant that came with the distribution (from
ArsDigita). I had been trying to build it with a released ANT version. So now I am building!!

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:14:05 -0700 (PDT) Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Mark Jaffe <wizards44@earthlink.net> wrote:
> My inherited project is using [a multiant task] all over the place.
> Is this someone's custom task or is it something obsolete?

It's not a standard Ant task, so it must be <taskdef>'d somewhere -- see
if you can find a build file with one for it. If that doesn't turn up
anything, see if maybe they added it to defaults.properties in ant.jar --
it has to be defined somewhere. Once you find the define for it, that
should help you figure out where it came from.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)