ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject Re: OutOfMemory error
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:49:56 GMT
In case the problem does not resolve by changing the ANT_OPTS, you should
try out the following in your javac task:

fork="yes"
memoryInitialSize="512m"
memoryMaximumSize="1024m"

here 512m and 1024m are just for the sake of example.

Thanks
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration