ant-user mailing list archives

From David.Bai...@lawson.com
Subject Re: build.xml changes
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:50:44 GMT

Presumably, you have a 'clean' target in your build file for destroying
existing class files.  If not, you should add one, as it is exactly the
thing you need in this situation.

Either way, if you delete all of your class files, then ANT will rebuild
all of the classes from scratch.

--dave

                      "C Santosh Kumar"

                      <csk@ebizportals.        To:       "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  build.xml changes

                      06/03/2002 02:18

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

How do I make ant compile my programs again
whenever I make changes in my build.xml?
I have replaced certain libraries and want to recompile
the source.