ant-user mailing list archives

From <David.Ostrov...@dvg.de>
Subject Re: Re: conditional redeploy (only if something is changed)
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:37:42 GMT

Diane,

thank you very much. Your solution works.
The question is:
Why not to extend the javac task, to set a property optionally, if
something was really compiled?
In that case, we wouldn't need the record and the grep stuff.

David Ostrovsky

                    Diane Holt

                    <holtdl@yahoo        An:     Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    .com>                Kopie:

                                         Thema:  Re: conditional redeploy (only if something
is changed)
                    14.06.02

                    07:28

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Ant Users

                    List"

--- David.Ostrovsky@dvg.de wrote:
> I would like to redeploy the WLS (in BEA case touch REDEPLOY) only if
> two condition are met:
> 1) the compilation was sucessfull.
> 2) at least one file was compiled.

If you're running Ant1.5, see:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=102270726717601&w=2
for an approach I posted for someone with a similar need.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)