ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject Re: JAVA_HOME path problem in linux
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:18:06 GMT
I am sorry, the JAVA_HOME should be set to "/usr".. as the java
executables path will be resolved as $JAVA_HOME/bin/*.
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration
i2 Technologies India Private Ltd.
1 Primrose Road
Bangalore 560 025, INDIA
Email: kapil_pawar@i2.com
Tel: +91 80 558 1487-90 ext. 2416

rp601@doc.ic.ac.uk
06/12/02 05:45 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        JAVA_HOME path problem in linux

Thanx for that, but I 've tried it and didn't work

If I put JAVA_HOME=/usr/bin I get the error message
cannot execute or load usr/bin/bin

If I put JAVA_HOME=/usr I get the error message
couldn't find or load essential class java/lang/Object

set JAVA_HOME=/usr/bin and not /usr/bin/java
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration
i2 Technologies India Private Ltd.