ant-user mailing list archives

From <David.Ostrov...@dvg.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: Checkin/Checkout the whole tree with ClearCase or CVS [Virus geprüft <dvg Hannover>]
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:10:40 GMT

Ludovic,

I hacked the ant code too. I dint't realized, that there is no a
straightforward way to resolve this problem.

Here is my solution: I packed the similar code in the base class:
ClearCase.java
and only the call in another classes (the changes in CCCCheckin.java and
CCCUpdate.java are similar):

(See attached file: ClearCase.java)(See attached file: CCCheckout.java)

The question is to merge this functionality into the main Ant code.

David Ostrovsky

                    "Ludovic Claude"

                    <ludovic_claude@ho        An:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    tmail.com>                Kopie:

                                              Thema:  Re: Checkin/Checkout the whole tree
with ClearCase or CVS
                    11.06.02 15:58

                    Bitte antworten an

                    "Ant Users List"

Here are some extensions to the clearcase tasks that i wrote some time ago.
You can use then by compiling them and adding
<taskdef name="cccheckout"
classname="org.wipo.tools.buildmagic.task.CCCheckout"/>
<taskdef name="cccheckin"
classname="org.wipo.tools.buildmagic.task.CCCheckin"/>

It would be nice to merge the additional functionality into the main Ant
code, but i don't have time to prepare a nice patch right now, maybe next
week i'll do it.

Ludovic