ant-user mailing list archives

From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: Off Topic : WSAD and ANT 1.5 (I'd settle for 1.4.1)
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:12:49 GMT

I've been two weeks of ...

Do you still need any help setting up ant 1.4.1 in wsad 4.02?
Let me know ...

Toni

MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Anton Grimm
Abt. IDP (SoftwareProduktionsumgebungen)
Dachauerstr.667
80995 M√ľnchen

Tel.:      089/1580-1054
Fax:      089/1580-911054
E-Mail: Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de

                      "Mattos, John"

                      <jmattos@Indemand        An:       "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'"
<ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      .com>                    Kopie:

                                               Thema:    Off Topic : WSAD and ANT 1.5 (I'd
settle for 1.4.1)
                      21.05.2002 17:19

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Ant Users

                      List"

Hi All

Well, I've searched the Archives, but I find no references to using ANT
1.4.1 with IBM WSAD 4.02. Has anyone effectively done this? If so, can you
share with me what your C:\Program Files\IBM\Application
Developer\plugins\org.eclipse.ant.core directory contains, and what your
plugin.xml looks like?

Thanks.

John