ant-user mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann <devli...@logemann.info>
Subject Re: parsing a task output for further processing
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:47:11 GMT
>> The point is, i want to stop my app (maxbahr) only if it running, cause
> otherwise i will get
>> a build error on the tcstop task.

> sounds like a defect in the implementation of the tcstop task; it should
> have an attr that states whether you care if it stopped or no'.

yeah, that also comes into my mind. Perhaps i should fiddle with the task, but
on the other side i think that this cant be, i have some respect in the releases
of the tomcat guys :)

But before coding an crazy ANT workaround for this (dont know if this is even possible,
cause ANT is not really a programming language :)), i should really check the task
source code.