ant-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Lord <p.l...@russet.org.uk>
Subject JUnit task with exceptions to standard out
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:34:20 GMT

I'm a little confused about the many options in the JUnit task. I'm
currently using

<!-- Test the classes -->
<target name="test" depends="compile">
  <mkdir dir="${tmp}"/>
  <junit printsummary="on" showoutput="yes">
     <classpath path="${classes}"/>
     <batchtest todir="${tmp}" >
        <fileset dir="${src}">
           <include name="**/*BuildTest.java"/>
        </fileset>
     </batchtest>
  </junit>
</target>

I've also tried printsummary to "withOutAndErr". What I get is this...

test:
Running ListBuildTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec
TEST ListBuildTest FAILED

What I really want is the single line summary, and failure exceptions
to come to standard out. I'm running ant within emacs, and I would
like to have it parse output and provide me with jump to errors for
the test classes, as I can for the compile.

Does anyone have any advice?

Phil