ant-user mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann <devli...@logemann.info>
Subject Re: parsing a task output for further processing
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:01:49 GMT
> --- Marc Logemann <devlists@logemann.info> wrote:
>> its the ouput you get from the manager list command in tomcat. As you
>> know tomcat ships ant tasks and i use the List task, he is outputting
>> all applications row by row and its status behind the application name.

> A few sample lines would be much more helpful.

here it goes:

<taskdef name="tclist"      classname="org.apache.catalina.ant.ListTask"/>

<target name"foo">

<tclist  url="${catalina.url}" username="${catalina.username}" password="${catalina.password}"/>
<tcstop  url="${catalina.url}" username="${catalina.username}" password="${catalina.password}"
            path="/maxbahr"/>
</target>

the list produces the following to stdout:

OK - Listed applications for virtual host localhost
/examples:running:0
/webdav:running:0
/tomcat-docs:running:0
/maxbahr:running:0
/manager:running:0
/:running:0
/mshop:running:0

The point is, i want to stop my app (maxbahr) only if it running, cause otherwise i will get
a build error on the tcstop task.