ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nascif Abousalh-Neto" <nas...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: xsl script to generate graphical representation of build.xml
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:10:28 GMT
That is really cool! I tried Erik's version and found some small problems:
 - It was not supressing text inside tags, like you would have in embedded
scripts and the project description. The XSL default is to print text
elements, and that was breaking dot.
 - The arrow orientation was counter-intuitive, so I inverted then. IMHO it
makes more sense if the dependent points to its depency, specially when a a
node depends on many others (like an "all" target).

The attached .xsl file solves both problems. Also attached some examples.

Enjoy,
	Nascif