ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <Ste...@ignitesports.com>
Subject gpg and distribution
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:56:01 GMT
I downloaded the 1.5 distribution and saw all the information about
gpg and keys.  I downloaded a version of gpg from GNU for Windows and
installed it.  I then attempted to follow the step listed and got this
response.  Can someone tell me if this indicates a problem?

E:\ant1.5b>e:\gnupg\gpg --import KEYS
gpg: key FEECAAED: public key imported
gpg: c:/gnupg/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created
gpg: key 51898504: public key imported
gpg: key 5F6B8B72: public key imported
gpg: key 697ECEDD: public key imported
gpg: key EDF62C35: public key imported
gpg: key EDF62C35: not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 6
gpg:               imported: 5  (RSA: 2)
gpg:              unchanged: 1

E:\ant1.5b>e:\gnupg\gpg --verify jakarta-ant-1.5Beta2-src.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made 05/31/02 18:48:56  using DSA key ID EDF62C35
gpg: Good signature from "Magesh Umasankar <umagesh@apache.org>"
Could not find a valid trust path to the key.  Let's see whether we
can assign some missing owner trust values.

No path leading to one of our keys found.

gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
gpg: Fingerprint: 5F35 E131 F832 ED23 F761  578B EFA3 E779 EDF6 2C35