ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <Ste...@ignitesports.com>
Subject Junit task dir attribute
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:58:52 GMT
I'm running a 1.5 alpha version of ant and I find that the dir attribute of the junit task
does not work as advertised.

The junit target in my build file starts like this
        <junit printsummary="yes" fork="yes" dir="${build.classes}" >
yet I find from the error messages that the vm has NOT been invoked from the build.classes
directory, but from the same directory
as the build.xml, exactly as it does without the specification of the dir attribute.

Can anyone see anything I'm doing wrong here?  I realize it's not the most recent version
of ant, but I've looked through bugzilla and found nothing similar to this.