ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Colton (ext. 799)" <David.Col...@fineos.com>
Subject RE: Listing targets and their dependants
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:48:52 GMT
I'd recommend the ant2dot.xsl solution Stefan & Co created. Very useful
graphical output. After running this on my master buildfile I was suitably
embarrassed by the meaningless dependencies I had. I managed to remove over
25% of my target dependencies and got a pretty picture for my documentation
as well.

 <<build.png>>
Here is the email thread.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=102326721426942&w=2

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com