ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Colton (ext. 799)" <David.Col...@fineos.com>
Subject RE: O'Reilly Ant Book Comment???
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:35:59 GMT
I just looked at it in the bookshop 1 hour ago but decided not to purchase.

I agree that newbie's would find this and the Hightower Java Tools for
Extreme Programming books good. However, there's nothing in either book that
the experienced Ant used won't find in the online documentation or source
code.

Like a lot of people the previous time this thread was covered I await with
interest Java Development with Ant by Erik Hatcher and Steve Loughran.
http://www.manning.com/hatcher/index.html
If you're listening Eric you mentioned sample chapters. Any ETA on them.

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com