ant-user mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Need help running Ant under cygwin on Win2k
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:14:01 GMT
Once you enter ant you are running Java.  I seriously doubt you have
a cygwin port of the jvm therefore you are now in Windows land.  All
paths will obey the Windows naming convension.  There's nothing you
can do about it (except maybe get Sun to compile the JVM under cygwin
(which would be lovely :)).

J.

> From: Chris Bailey [mailto:chris@codeintensity.com]
> Subject: RE: Need help running Ant under cygwin on Win2k