ant-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Bennett" <Derek.Benn...@netcreations.com>
Subject Win XP environment problem
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:19:50 GMT

When trying to run a build.xml (see attached) from a Win XP command line
(also from a Cygwin commandline), I receive an error messagebox from the "MS
DOS 16-bit sub system" (see attached).

I believe that the environment property that I set in line 14 of build.xml
is returning nothing and generating a null-pointer exception as a result.

The build seems to fail while trying to load/execute the following line:
<property environment="ncenv" />

The build.xml using the same tools, environment, and directory structure
under linux.

Any help beyond telling me to re-write my build.xml with static pathing
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Derek Bennett