ant-user mailing list archives

From "Baldry, Scot M" <Scot.Bal...@gs.com>
Subject EJBJAR task for WebLogic6.1
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:40:49 GMT
I know I have asked similar questions before about this subject but
unfortunately I still haven't been able to find what I am looking for.
Anyone know if a task exists yet that is able to build WebLogic 6.1 jars in
a similar way to how the old "ejbjar" task used to work for WebLogic 5.1 in
ANT 1.3/1.4?

Currently I am getting WL 6.1 jars produced by combining a jar task, a few
copy and move tasks and a java task that calls BEA's ejb compiler. This
works OK but looks pretty horrific in xml and I would much prefer the defn
to look similar to that of the old ejbjar task written by Tim Fennell.

The way it looks at the moment I would have extend
WeblogicDeploymentTool.java and EjbJar.java to be WebLogic 6.1 aware. Just
thought this must be a fairly common requirement and that I could save
myself some work :-)

Scot