ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Walker <twal...@merc-int.com>
Subject RE: Java Development with Ant - sample chapters
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:08:32 GMT
Congratulations.

--
Tim Walker
Senior Software Engineer
twalker@freshwater.com
Freshwater Software
303-443-2266 ex. 6505
Looking for Answers to your SiteScope or SiteSeer questions?
http://www.freshwater.com/support/search.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 12:46 PM
To: ant-dev; ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: 'Marjan Bace'; alga@manning.com
Subject: Java Development with Ant - sample chapters

Steve and I are pleased to announce the available of sample chapters to our
forthcoming book, Java Development with Ant.  The chapters are available at:

    http://www.thecodercoop.com

This is a site developed by Manning, and is being "beta tested".  You should
be required to register in order to download the chapters.  If you
experience any problems with the site, let me know.  If you have suggestions
about it, please also let me know and I'll pass them back to the appropriate
folks.

The chapters we have posted are:

    Chapter 3 - Understanding Ant Datatypes
    Chapter 4 - Testing
    Chapter 15 - Web services
    Chapter 16 - Continuous Integration

The PDF files for these chapters were built prior to copy-editing took
place, so they are still a little rough. All of our books chapters and
appendices have been completed and are being proofread and typeset as we
speak, and we'll get the files posted updated when the updated versions are
available.  It won't be long until you can have this thing in hardcopy!

    Erik