ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Bailey" <ch...@codeintensity.com>
Subject RE: ant-contrib
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:30:20 GMT
I've experienced the same thing for a couple weeks now.  Every time someone
said the <if> task and a few others were in ant-contrib, I'd go look, but
only found the cpp stuff.  Are we missing something?

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Hassan [mailto:greg.hassan@net-linx.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 10:08 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: ant-contrib

Hi,

I can't download ant-contrib from SourceForge. The only downloadable files
available are for the cpptask. I tried CVS access, but cvs appears to be
down and I am behind a firwall so I can't connect on port 2401 anyway.

I would appreciate it if someone could send me a copy (zip) of ant-contrib,
or offer any suggestion as to how I can get the file(s) myself.

Thanks,
Greg