ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Bailey" <ch...@codeintensity.com>
Subject Problem with uptodate on Windows
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 05:49:08 GMT
I'm having a problem with some conditionals, or in particular <uptodate> on
the Windows platform, hoping someone can point out the problem.

<condition property="create-tables.notRequired">
  <or>
    <uptodate targetfile="${src}/data/create_global_tables.sql">
      <srcfiles dir= "${src}/data/datamodel" includes="*.wmdl"/>
    </uptodate>
    <uptodate targetfile="${src}/data/create_brand_tables.sql">
      <srcfiles dir= "${src}/data/datamodel" includes="*.wmdl"/>
    </uptodate>
  </or>
</condition>

The property never gets set, even though both the .sql files have newer
dates than all the *.wmdl files.  I have tried switching it around so it
uses backslashes instead of forward slashes, just in case it was a Windows
specific thing, but didn't make a difference.  I have several other targets
like this that also don't seem to get set.

I'm using Ant 1.5Beta2 on Windows 2000.  This same set of tasks works fine
under Linux.

____
Chris Bailey       mailto:chris@codeintensity.com
Code Intensity     http://www.codeintensity.com