ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Bailey" <ch...@codeintensity.com>
Subject Need help running Ant under cygwin on Win2k
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:27:35 GMT
I'm trying to run Ant 1.5beta2 on a Windows 2000 machine under Cygwin.  I've
installed Ant and JDK 1.4 in the Cygwin paths (/usr/local) as I saw someone
suggest in the mailing list archives, and set my ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME to
those.  However, whether I do it that way, or just have Ant and JDK
installed under normal Windows locations (and thus set ANT_HOME to something
like /cygdrive/c/ant), I get the following error message when running Ant:

  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and

If I run Ant at a normal DOS prompt, it runs fine.  Anyone have any ideas on
how I can fix this?

____
Chris Bailey       mailto:chris@codeintensity.com
Code Intensity       http://www.codeintensity.com