ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Bailey" <ch...@codeintensity.com>
Subject RE: Need help running Ant under cygwin on Win2k
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:31:26 GMT
Well wow, you're right.  For some reason I thought I'd tried this with no
go.  But whatever, it works now.  Of course, this means my scripts aren't
cross platform, unless I use "#!perl", which actually should be fine on any
platform we use.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Francis [mailto:scott.francis@newisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:21 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Need help running Ant under cygwin on Win2k

Sure you can...you just need to make sure that

a) you have the path to your perl executable as the first line in your perl
file
b) you have the .pl extension associated with perl

The following sample perl file

#!c:\perl\bin\perl.exe

print 'Hello'

Give me the following output from commandline

C:\>test.pl
Hello