ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burns, Chris" <Chris.Bu...@qr.com>
Subject RE: Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:44:27 GMT
Try expanding the amount of memory used by the JVM. We had a similar problem
trying to run our app, because it used too much memory during execution. Try
adding -Xmx <number> to your command line. The number field represents the
amount of memory being allocated to the system. Try this with increasingly
larger numbers. Your system should work when you get enough memory to hold
your app.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodrigo Pinheiro [mailto:rodpin@ieg.com.br]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 8:41 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc

Hello,

    I convert some Jsp files in .java (more or less 800 files) using JSPC.
    When i try to compile generated .java I always receive same response:
    I received only 3 or 4 errors before this erro appears

    [javac] The system is out of resources.
    [javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.

    [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    [javac] 	<<no stack trace available>>
    [javac] Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

I'm using Ant 1.5. beta2, my system is running on Windows 2000 Server with
256 mb RAM.
What's wrong? Someone have an idea?