ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: xslt task fatal error
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:12:43 GMT

[...]
> ..I'm sorry but I still don't quite follow. Do you mean that
> I can/should
> still use the 'style' attribute within the xslt task?
> (because all of my xslt tasks use the same xml input but
> **different** xslt
> files)
> If so, how could I stop seeing the 'deprecated error' ?

in pseudo code this gives:

xslfile = Files.resolveFile(project.getBaseDir(), xslfile)
// if the file does not exists it might be because it
// is set relative to the 'basedir' attribute...
if ( !xslfile.exists() ) {
   xslfile = Files.resolveFile(basedir, xslfile)
   // yes it does...warn the user it's not supported anymore.
   if (xslfile.exists()){
      log("WARNING the way to specify the xslfile is invalid");
   }
}

So, your xslfile should not be relative from the basedir specified in the

Cheers,

Stephane