ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: xslt task fatal error
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:19:19 GMT

It's not the attribute that has been deprecated it's the way to specify the
path.
Previously the way to specify it was not very intuitive and was relative to
the value set in the 'basedir' attribute (ie <style basedir=''>), now as all
tasks it is set relative to the project basedir (ie <project basedir=''/>)

> Secondly, how do I stop the xslt task generating an output
> file? I am using
> org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect within my
> stylesheet to handle my file output.

What I usually do is to specify a temporary dummy file.
For example: ${java.io.tmpdir}/style.tmp

Cheers,

Stephane