ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Problems with XSLT task
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:04:10 GMT

mm... is there a full stacktrace when using -debug ?
Considering the error, it seems to happen in Xalan.

>From the top of my head I vaguely remember a couple of people having
problems with sequential use which 'should' normally not happen as the
transformer is reused (and is safe to reuse as mentioned in the API)

If your transformation are not Xalan specific, could you try with Saxon ?
http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon/saxon6.3/
http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon/saxon6.3/saxon.zip

Thanks.

Stephane