ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: fileset: exclude all but one directory
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:29:05 GMT
The given example already works for several /ta/ directories. If ta can
contain subdirectories though (sub-packages), then change it to **/ta/**

--DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Hertel, Oliver [mailto:Oliver.Hertel@Dresdner-Bank.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 9:26 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: fileset: exclude all but one directory

Hello,

 > > What's the fileset for compiling only the ta comnponents?
 >
 >   <fileset dir="${root.src}" casesensitive="yes">
 >       <include name="**/ta/*"/>
 >   </fileset>

Okay, compiling less now: 2 of 400 files. I have more than one /ta/
directory ( /ui/ta/ and /bl/ta/ ) and I want to compile the content of all
of those /ta/ directories whereever then are. It seems the task quits after
working on one of them. I think it is not a good solution to hardcode both
directories with full path into the includes. Is there another way?

(If I'm asking all n00b questions answered in a FAQ already then please give
me a hint ;) )

Bye,

Oliver Hertel