ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Help about preventing login window of runclient, in build.xml
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:58:17 GMT
It's not real clear what you are trying to do...

If "runclient" is a Java program that you launch from build.xml, do:

<java classname="runclient" classpath="...">
  <sysproperty key="j2eelogin.name" value="guest" />
  <sysproperty key="j2eelogin.password" value="guest123" />
</java>

If you're <exec>'ing it, and must pass -Dname=value stuff, do:

<exec executable="runclient">
  <arg value="-Dje22login.name=guest" />
  <arg value="-Dje22login.password=guest123" />
</exec>

If you really want to define your env. var., and use it from build.xml, do:

<property environment="env" />
<exec executable="runclient">
  <arg value="${env.VMARGS}" />
</exec>

But as I said, you're message is pretty unclear to me. --DD