ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: How do I get package listing in javadoc task?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:10:51 GMT
I'm not sure at all, but it may be that you have only one package, so it
doesn't create that frame?

In any case, here's an example of a <javadoc> task, with another target that
checks if it's necessary to run. Just remove the 'depends' and 'unless'
attributes of <target name="javadocs"> if you don't care about running
<javadoc> everytime you call it. --DD

PS: This task create the package-list frame, but all the projects its used
in have at least two packages.

  <target name="javadocs"
          depends="javadocs.uptodate?"
          unless="javadocs.uptodate">
    <javadoc sourcepath="src"
             destdir="${javadocs}"
             packagenames="com.lgc.*"
             classpathref="classpath-default">
      <link href="http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/api/" />
    </javadoc>
  </target>

  <target name="javadocs.uptodate?">
    <mkdir dir="${javadocs}" />
    <uptodate property="javadocs.uptodate"
              targetfile="${javadocs}/index.html">
      <srcfiles dir="src" includes="**/*.java,
                                    **/package.html,
                                    **/doc-files/**" />
    </uptodate>

    <!-- All this to print "true" or "false" for the property value -->
    <condition property="javadocs-uptodate-value" value="false">
      <equals arg1="${javadocs.uptodate}" arg2="$${javadocs.uptodate}" />
    </condition>
    <property name="javadocs-uptodate-value" value="true" />
    <echo message="javadocs-uptodate = ${javadocs-uptodate-value}" />
  </target>