ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Priest <Robert.Pri...@bentley.com>
Subject com.kvisco.xsl.XSLProcessor
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:30:31 GMT
My build of Tomcat from cvs is dying because of:

build-main:
    [style] DEPRECATED - xslp processor is deprecated. Use trax or xalan
instead
.
    [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/kvisco/xsl/XSLProcessor
    [style]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaison.<init>(Xsl
pLiaison.java:80)
    [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
    [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
    [style]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XS
LTProcess.java:367)
    [style]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProc
ess.java:546)
    [style]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess
.java:192)
    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:313)

As you can see this class is called in XslpLiaison.java which is in the
optional.jar file (it is that way in the current ant cvs tree).

Does anyone know where I can find the jar containing this
com.kvisco.xsl.XSLProcessor, so I can have a complete build?

You'll notice that it is deprecated. Is anyone planning on removing this
from the code.

I tried to get it from http://xslp.kvisco.com/ , but there is no code there.
Only a link to the castor site which has different classes.