ant-user mailing list archives

From "Grinvald, Edward" <EDWARD.GRINV...@ca.com>
Subject Get directory listing and iterate over
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:03:56 GMT
Hi all,
    Since i can't seem to be able to get perl to work with <script>, and javascript
(luckily) can't access local filesystems (and is therefore not a good substituion to perl),
i am in a bit of confusion as to how to do the following:
    I have a larget number 20+ of subprojects that i'd need to compile/build/dist/etc. they
are all under one src directory. Is there a way for me to go that directory, get the listing,
and then using antcall call one function that will do everything (function already written)
for all the subdirectories/projects in that src directory, in one loop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Edward Grinvald
Computer Associates International