ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <Michael_Br...@jdedwards.com>
Subject RE: XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 04:48:02 GMT
Sorry Diane.  I am making this a little confusing.

I do want to send in the value of jde.osrunning.  If I try:

<param name="platform" expression="${jde.osrunning}"/>

it sends in a blank.  Which is what I am getting when I do anything inside
my javascript.  I see the value of expression, but it sends in a blank to
the XSLT.  The only time it does work in the [style] task is the way you saw
it below.

The only way in the script to set this value is to call the method:

pstyleparm.setExpression(InitRetrieval.getProperty("jde.osrunning"));
or something similar.

I do see that the values I get when this works and with my added code to
XSLTProcess.java:

    [style] Just before for loop
    [style] I am in the for loop
    [style] name is platform value is 'onWindows'
I need to do the same in javascript?  Haven't been able to get this to work
yet.
Any hints??????

Hope this explains the confusion.

Mike B.