ant-user mailing list archives

From Njing...@aol.com
Subject Help about preventing login window of runclient, in build.xml
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:37:35 GMT
Dear All,
     Does anybody know how to set enviornment variables in build.xml. My case is I try to
run "runclient" within build.xml, but I hope to prevent the login prompt window, to do this,
I can beforehand set enviornment variable like "setenv VMARGS -Dj2eelogin.name=guest:-Dj2eelogin.password=guest123"

     Well, this is not contained in build.xml yet, which may harm my test automation. So please
let me know if anyone gets some idea about how to put above line into build.xml. Thanks a
lot !!

Best
NJ