ant-user mailing list archives

From "Weinmann, Alexander" <Alexander.Weinm...@mummert.polizei.niedersachsen.de>
Subject AW: AW: library dependency issue in ANT 1.5 beta2
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:17:42 GMT
OK, i got it:
My problem was, that I did not use the binary ant distribution,
but my own compile.

So, as David Ostrovsky wrote me, if you don't have bcel.jar
in the classpath when building ant, it does not work because
of some conditional exclusion in the build.xml of the ant distribution.

I have now tried it out with the binary distribution, and it
worked.