ant-user mailing list archives

From "Weinmann, Alexander" <Alexander.Weinm...@mummert.polizei.niedersachsen.de>
Subject library dependency issue in ANT 1.5 beta2
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:25:21 GMT
Hello ANT users,

In ANT 1.5 beta2 I have tried out the ejbjar-Task
from the "optional" package.

I get  ...

Unable to load dependency analyzer:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyzer

... which does not seem to be in the classpath.

I tried out a new "bcel.jar" from the web site, but it
does not solve the problem.

Any ideas?

*                                                                *
* Polizeiamt für Technik und Beschaffung Niedersachsen (PATB-NI) *
* Extern - Mummert + Partner Unternehmensberatung AG             *
* Alexander Weinmann                                             *
* Tannenbergallee 11                                             *
* D-30163 Hannover                                               *
* Telefon:  (0511) 96 95 - 14 81                                 *
* Mobil:    (0178)  6612113                                      *
* <mailto:alexander.weinmann@mummert.polizei.niedersachsen.de>   *