ant-user mailing list archives

From <Andrew.Beac...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: vizant optional task
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:38:39 GMT
Koseki,

I visited your website and looked at the example output and like Erik, I
too thought it was very interesting indeed.

I downloaded your jar file, placed it in my Ant1.5Beta3 lib directory and
added a taskdef <taskdef name="visant" classname="visant.Visant"/> (after
looking at the tomcat build.xml and the java source).  I can't seem to
get Ant to find the class though!  Your website makes no mention of how
you are meant to add visant to Ant, just examples of calling it.

Can you help at all?

Andy.

--
Andrew Beacock