ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <>
Subject RE: Ant & Perforce
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:01:56 GMT
Hi Mark,

Have a look in CVS at the ANT_14_BRANCH - I *think* p4add was added into a
later 1.5 beta but cant recall from memory. I've been using the 1.5 branch
for a while now so I'd suggest you grab a recent build and have a go with

BTW, I don't mind being mailed direct but could you send mails to ant-user
instead? That way the mail archive gets updated as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Chandler
Sent: 6/6/02 2:18 AM
Subject: Ant & Perforce

Leslie & Kirk,

The jakarta-ant-1.4.1-optional.jar Jar does not appear to have p4add in
it. It is supposed to be there?

Is the source code available for the Perforce/Ant connection?

Thanks for taking the time to produce a connection to Perforce through
ant.  We just converted to ant and were really happy to see that you two
had already written the connection.

-Mark Chandler

Mark Chandler

10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 700