ant-user mailing list archives

From Ray Tayek <rta...@attbi.com>
Subject env and build.properties file?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:11:09 GMT
hi, having trouble with env and the build.properties file.

on win98se with ant 1.4, using: <property environment="env"/> seems to hose
dos box randomly. this does seem to work better if the script is run from
netbeans, but running a .bat file to set the environment variables does not
seem work nor does putting a build.properties file in the c:/netbean (which
is user.dir).

it seems putting some stuff into a build.properties fails on the win98 and
also on linux with ant 1.4.1. in the following way: ant does not seem to
find my build.properties file if it is in the current directory (same as
build.xml) or if it is my home directory. it *does* find and use the
properties file if i do an explicit: <property file="build.properties"/>

anybody got a clue?

thanks

---
ray tayek http://home.attbi.com/~rtayek/ actively seeking telecommuting work