ant-user mailing list archives

From Derek Dees <>
Subject RE: Problems with XSLT task
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:38:21 GMT
Stephane -

Thanks for the suggestion. That switching to Saxon (6.5.2 or 7.1) cleared
this problem. I did see references to problems with Xalan that look similar
on the DocBook e-list and it confirms that it seems to be a Xalan problem
at this point.

At 05:04 2002-06-11, you wrote:

>mm... is there a full stacktrace when using -debug ?
>Considering the error, it seems to happen in Xalan.
> >From the top of my head I vaguely remember a couple of people having
>problems with sequential use which 'should' normally not happen as the
>transformer is reused (and is safe to reuse as mentioned in the API)
>If your transformation are not Xalan specific, could you try with Saxon ?
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <>

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message