ant-user mailing list archives

From edw...@indeterminate.org
Subject Re: javadoc problem with sets
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:14:19 GMT
Being new to this list, I apologize if this has been discussed before.
But, it seems strange to me that the on-line documentation would have been
switched to point to the docs for a beta.  Since the current release is
still 1.4.1 shouldn't the sidebar link be to the 1.4.1 docs?  I realized in
looking back that the version number had changed on the splash page, but,
frankly, had overlooked that when surfing the documents.  At the very
least, shouldn't the link text or, possibly, the path indicate the doc
version?  Thanks.

Ed.