ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Breedveld" <jero...@x-hive.com>
Subject RE: classpath in custom task?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:16:47 GMT
 | -----Original Message-----
 | From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
 | Sent: woensdag 12 juni 2002 23:37
 | To: 'Ant Users List'
 | Subject: RE: classpath in custom task?
 |
 | Have you tried?

Yes, I already did. Tried it again with Ant 1.5 beta but it still gives
a classnotfoundexception.
Is the official way to include class-files in the classath for a custom
task?
BTW: To make sure that I don't have another problem I dumped all the
necessary jars in my ant/lib and then it did work.

 |   <taskdef name="createdatabase" classname="MyAntTask">
 |     <classpath>
 |       <path location="c:/myanttask/build"/>
 |       <fileset dir="c:/pathtomyclasses/lib">
 |         <include name="**/*.jar"/>
 |       </fileset>
 |     </classpath>
 |   </taskdef>
 |
 | There are issues about using <classpath> inside <taskdef> (I
 | believe more
 | related to having multiple custom tasks/types that must
 | interact with each
 | other) that have been fixed in 1.5, so you might want to use
 | it if you don't
 | already. --DD

thanks,

Jeroen