ant-user mailing list archives

From Arind...@NIIT.COM
Subject Maximum Heap Size for <weblogic> task
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 07:36:18 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for sending a direct mail. I am in a fix as to how to solve this
problem.

Usually the <weblogic> task used with <ejbjar> task runs the following
command:

java weblogic.ejb20 -classpath..........................

I am using <weblogic> task to package around 200+ entity beans into a single
jar file. While executing this task get an "OutOfMemory" error. I found that
I can fix this problem the running the command:

java -mx128m weblogic.ejbc20 -classpath........

Now I can't figure out anyway to specify the Maximum Heap size to be used
for the <weblogic> task. Can anyone please help me out with this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Arindam