ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin van Dijken <mvdij...@madocke.nl>
Subject Re: XSLT: Could not create task of type: xslt.
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:16:50 GMT
Diane Holt wrote:
> --- Martin van Dijken <mvdijken@madocke.nl> wrote:
>
>>P.S. When I replace the xslt task with the style task, which should do
>>the exact same thing, ant simply skips this task and continues to the
>

> That's says you're running a version of Ant <1.5(Beta*). As for why it
> doesn't do anything, try setting the 'force' attribute and see if that
> gets it to do anything. If it doesn't, check your referenced properties,
> and make sure they're all set, and to what you think they are.
>
> Diane
>
> =====
> (holtdl@yahoo.com)

Right on the money guys!

The references were correct, only the path after it didn't make sense.
The verbose option made me see that something was actually being tried,
only the files couldn't be located. The style task could be a little
more verbose about that, but that's something for the developers.

Thanks Diane & Stephan